Thursday 14 April 2016

100WC Week#13

As I stare into the school bathroom window, I realize something growing on my forehead. I scream on the top of my lungs, soon realizing I'm in the school bathroom. Panicked I take a few strands of hair it put it right on top of the spot. I head to the nurses office for some acne cream and when I reach there I feel it grow and grow. When I reached to the nurses office I explained my situation to the nurse. She gives me acne cream but it didn't work. I tried covering it up with my hood but the spot just grew and grew. I tried to forget about and it worked. I guess it was just a spot of stress.

1 comment:

  1. Your story was good. But, some of your sentences don't make sense, like: panicked I take a few strands of hair IT put it right on top of the spot. And you also have: I tried to forget about and it worked. Your sentence should be: I tried to forget about IT and it worked. By the way, why were you looking at the bathroom window, wht not the mirror?

    ReplyDelete