Tuesday 1 March 2016

100 WC Week#9



             My Hero

My hero is an amazing, kind and caring person. Whenever I'm down he lifts my spirits up. He's an optimistic fighter, he is one of a kind, truthful and you can always count on him. When I get injured he will  make me feel better. My hero has a heart of gold and I can always count on him, he is hilarious, makes me feel happy when I am feeling sad. He's really nice and can make friends with anyone. My hero will always listen to me, he'll go out of his way to keep me happy. That's what I appreciate the most.

    My hero is my Grandpa.

4 comments:

  1. In a few parts its repetitive and doesn't make sense but its really good otherwise:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isn`t really a story. But good job anyways. I like how you used the word ``optimistic.``

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the beginning, you should put "My hero is an amazing, kind, and caring person" Your sentences are short and choppy, so you might want to fix that by changing some periods to commas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very reflective piece for this weeks prompt. I am glad that you shared it with your grandpa. Be sure to use the feedback given to you by your peers especially about fixing the first line. I do agree that some lines are choppy and there isn't any variety in sentence length but I think it works for this type of writing. Great job wrapping up the ending of your piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete