Wednesday 27 April 2016

100WC Week #15

     I was skateboarding at the beach, again. You can't blame me the water is so beautiful and mischievous. I've skateboarded at the beach so many times I don't even have to look in front of me, instead I watched the water move.
      I was so deep in trance that I didn't realized I was going to bump into something! "Bang" I had rode into something strange.
     "This is new," I had said to myself. I looked at all 6 recycling bins. "Must have put them there last night." It was different but I grabbed a plastic bottle in my backpack and put it in the bin, as I started skateboarding away. 

3 comments:

  1. I really liked how you had a different and creative way of presenting the garbage can in your story. Just one thing I think you should fix is that you don't need to start a new line every time, because your dialogs is only you speaking and the only time you start a new line is when some else is speaking. But overall great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell what you meant by "it was different"

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you looked at the recycling bins why was it different, they are just recycling bins. And when you saw the recycling bins, you took out a plastic bottle from your bag and threw it in. If it was in your bag in the first place why not let it stay there. And your story could have been more interesting, and maybe have a interesting ending.

    ReplyDelete