Friday 22 April 2016

100 WC Week #14

As I approach the least crowed booth at the carnival, I see a lady wearing a weird ancient like thing. She is sitting behind a globe, the kind of globe that can tell your future. Foolishly, I gave her my money and decided to sit down on the chair in front of the lady and asked her to tell me my future. She said to me,
"First you must place your hand in this box and tell me how you feel."
 So, I put my hand in the box and felt a warm material. I started to tell her about how I felt but I soon realized that the lady was a con artist and ran away with my money before I found out who she really was.

1 comment:

  1. What a clever story and a plot that has happened to many I am sure. And I think in writing of "foolishly" giving money to the lady that really shows a bit of reluctance from the get go. Nice work using the prompt in a very creative way; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete