Wednesday 25 May 2016

100WC Week#19

As the flame flickered and then went out, I saw a figure in the corner of the laundry room it was moving. Its eyes were glowing in my direction and it looks hungry. I heard the drip of  foam coming out of its mouth and the sound of footsteps running towards me. 
Oh no! I say to myself. 
I'm now running up the stairs and when I get to my bedroom door, I shove it, and I turn the handle several times, but it refuses to budge. The figure catches up to me, and I know there is nothing I can do to get away. 

3 comments:

  1. First off why was there a flame in your landury room and got really lost at the end why wouldn't you just run out side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with tigger. Why was there flame in your laundry room? Also, when you said "I saw a figure in the laundry room it was moving."I should put a comma after "room." And when you say "Oh no!" You should have quotation marks. And, I think you accidentally put double spaces between "of" and "foam" When you say "I heard the drip of foam..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, when you say, "Its eyes were glowing in my direction and..."You should have a comma after "direction."

    ReplyDelete